Friday, August 12, 2011

Hi, it's me.

Hi blogger!! I've finally decided to start posting, even though I made this about a month ago. But one of my dearest friends, Whitney has started blogging recently and is addicted.. so it inspired me to go ahead and get on mine, too! 


I'm a mid twenty something Orlando girl fresh out of graduate school with a new career. My boyfriend, Josh and I have been together 2 1/2 years and we have a little family of fur babies...no human babies yet! Or anytime too soon, for that matter. We're fresh in our careers and in the process of house hunting to combine our lives into one, cute, little starter home..and see where life takes us from there!


(Hi, boyfriend!)


(Hi, Dakota and Aspen!)

(And this little one is our joint baby, Starfox!)


I've always been a writer, blogger, scribbler, poem writer, anything that can help me express how I feel onto a piece of paper. (Or as of late, a Word document or private journal website) But never have I blogged publicly, so bare with me. Although my life isn't too far out of the ordinary, I figure while we start our house hunting process while trying to keep up with work and life, why not write about it? And whatever else comes to mind, of course :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment