Sunday, March 25, 2012

Furniture Makeover projects...in the works!

In light of (many) recent events, I have had some huge changes go down in my life over the past few months. In the midst of this, I have randomly found a new hobby in bargain furniture hunting..with the intention to experiment and redo these suckers for a (one day) guest room. Or who knows- I may get so attached that it will become my primary furniture! Anywho, I have NO idea what a sander is.. and what primer means, so, this little adventure I'm about to partake in is going to be quite interesting to say the least.


Here's a picture of the 3 pieces I've found thus far::



:I'm starting with this little gem first because it's small, and not so intimidating.:
Craigslist- $5

:Then we'll tackle this dresser. The bottom left corner needs some minor repair, but I still think it has potential!:
Craigslist- FREE.
(picture from ad)

(after i brought it home)


:And third, we have this. My first splurge..and what made me decide I needed to partake in this furniture redoing in the first place. I just love this piece. It's a Jamison..and I scored it on 
Craigslist for $45! 

 Contemplating between cream white and black. Thoughts?




Going to buy everything tomorrow.. ANY advice or tips are welcome! I have NO idea what I'm doing here! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment