Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Getting to know me Tuesday!

1. Sexual orientation
Straight. Very straight.


2. What I'm really bad at
Controlling my emotions


3. The one person who's arms I'd like to be in
My mister's!


4. My best first date
In high school, this chap picked me up with roses and ordered Chinese takeout and set up a picnic under the stars. Very nice beginning to a 3 week romance. Haha.


5. A description of my self-esteem
Much better than it used to be.


6. Who my best friends are
Those who have been there.


7. My favorite book
Anything and everything by Sophie Kinsella. Literally.


8. Biggest turn offs
Cockiness


9. Description of my best friend
Amazing <3


10. My favorite animal
Dogs and horses


11. Someone I miss
Tyler, Sally, and my grandfather. They all left too soon.


12. The reason behind my last break up
He wasn't ready.


13. What I did yesterday
Had lunch with one of my best friends, looked at houses, visited Josh at work, caught up on tivo, went to bed pretty early.


14. What my greatest achievements are
Getting a masters degree, discovering who I am.


15. A description of the person I dislike the most
No one's coming to the top of my head.


16. My favorite songs right now
Marry Me- Train 


17. How my last kiss went down
Probably on the couch, or before bed, or saying bye. Who knows. Haha.


18. What I find attractive in the preferred sex
Humor, patience, romance, smile


19. All the pets I've ever had
Oh geez.. rabbits, hamsters, cats, dogs, horses, birds..anything remotely furry I'm sure.


20. Favorite ice cream flavor
Strawberry


21. The one place I want to be right now
On a cruise with a cocktail in hand.


22. The meanest thing anyone has ever said to me
You can't do it.


23. Where I have lived before
Just Florida! Boring, I know.


24. I'll love you if..
you're sincere and kind.


25. What are my future plans
Too much to fit in one sentence, that's for sure.


26. An internal conflict I have with myself
Letting things happen as they come. 


27. What I'm doing tomorrow
Working.


28. What I want to be when I get older
A wife, a mother, and a success.


29. Most embarrassing moment
I can't even think of one. I don't really get embarrassed easily.


30. Two insecurities
Hm..


31. What I'd do if I won the lottery
Buy a house and go to law school


32. Description of the boy I like
A grumpy, impatient, sweet, funny, amazing man. ;)


33. What I love most about myself physically
My eyes and smile


34. My biggest pet peeves
Not sure if it's appropriate to include here, lol.


35. What bands I've seen live
Oh lawd, there's been hundreds. I can't even begin to name them all.


36. Who my  best friends are
Already answered this one.


37. How many kids I want in the future
2.


38. My idea of a perfect date
One without technology.


39. What I'm really good at
Understanding others.


40. Most traumatic experience
A really bad car accident a few years ago and losing 2 close friends. (on separate occasions. Not in the car accident.)


41. Where I'd like to live
Orlando is fine for now. 


42. Nicest thing anyone's ever said to me
There's been many :)


43. Do I like where I am right now
Yes and no


44. What I can hear right now
The Eagles on vinyl


45. Relationship with my siblings
My sister's my best friend


46. All the pets I've ever had
Named already


47. My biggest worry currently
Finances and finding a house in the next month


48. Something I've repeatedly wished for
Everything to fall into place.


49. My relationship with my parents
Amazing.


50. What words make me the best about myself
Wait what?


51. Something I should have said a long time ago
I'm sorry.


52. What my last text message says
'It was on the couch when I put it down last.'


53. What I hate most about myself
How easily I cry.


54. Biggest turn ons
Romance.


55. What words upset me most
Negative ones.


56. What I hated most about school
Math, no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment