Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day Eight - Three Films...or four.


*Day Eight :: Three Films*

1. First up, my all time favorite movie of all time- Breakfast at Tiffany's. My grandma bought me this movie when I was just a little girl, WAY too young to appreciate it- but I still fell in love with it even then and have been hooked ever since. If you haven't seen it, I beg of you to. It's THE classic. 

2. Runner up would have to be Nightmare Before Christmas. I just adore this movie, and the love story behind it. Jack and Sally make my heart melt <3

3. Last but certainly not least would be The Bad Seed. This is a film from the 50's. We had to watch it in my 7th grade drama class, and it's been one of my all time favs ever since! I don't think it's very well known, but my favorite tv show, Pretty Little Liars recently had an episode where they were doing a play of it and I was super excited!! Haha. 

4. Yes, I'm cheating- but that's ok. I had to add my most recent favorite, The Social Network. Phenomenal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment