Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day four- Seven Wants.


*Day Four : Seven Wants*

Well well well, I must admit...today's theme will probably be much easier than the others, being that there's so much going on in my life right now and money is so tight with me just starting a new job. Things will be pretty stable in a few months, but for now- it's tough! So, here goes..

1. A new bedroom suite, big sectional couch, & 'couple' themed bedroom decor.
   - As you know, the mister and I are moving into our first house in two weeks, and we're in the process of combining furniture again and deciding what to keep and what to toss. We're pretty much set with furniture, but, we really do need bedroom furniture and a pretty bed frame. For example, meet our dream room featured below:


2. A career within my field of study. 
    - My AA, BS, & MS are all in Criminal Justice. Criminal Justice is my passion, and it's what I want to dedicate my life to. (In addition to my family, of course.) But I know the time will come when it's meant to happen, and right now I need to make the best of the job I have and give it my all. 

3. For my favorite tv show, Pretty Little Liars to never ever end.
   - Yes, this may be cheesy. However, I've been absolutely hooked on this show since day one and still cannot get enough of it. I love the cast, the story, the quirky lines, the cheesy unrealistic scenes, the whole shabang. 

4. A golden retriever. 
   - Ever since I was a little girl, my dream dog has been a Golden Retriever. I love my dogs more than anything on this planet, as we all know. But when I have a backyard and a family- a Golden Retriever will certainly join us. Her name will be Layla, and she will be perfect :)

5. More hours in a day for sleep. 
   - I don't get near as much sleep as I would like/need. End of story.

6. To get healthy.
   - This is something Josh and I have agreed to work on together for obvious reasons. We've both gained some weight since we started dating, which happens.. but now it's time to get it off. I definitely want to lose a significant amount of weight before I get married..and I think between moving around 8 hours a day at my job, going back to the gym, and us moving in together (meaning cooking much more) - it'll be more than feasible. 

7. Wedding bells, anyone?
  - Yes yes yes.. probably shouldn't admit to this one. But I'm 26 years old, it's only natural. And it will happen eventually, and I plan to enjoy every moment of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment