Saturday, October 15, 2011

Puppy birthday party!


Today, a close friend of mine and her boyfriend had a little party for his pup, Bailey's 3rd birthday!

It took place at a dog park we have in Winter Park and it's a popular place for fellow dog owners to go and let their furry friends run about. 

I have 3 dogs, and typically would haul them all to the park- but with it being so hot out lately, I was hesitant to bring my American Eskimos because their coat is so thick and they get so hot :/

As you can see, quite fluffy! 


Sooo, I opted to bring the 6 pounder, our Papillon named Starfox. He's usually the easiest anyway because he's so small and just kind of trots around wherever you take him.

...Aside from car rides. He's a whiny little baby in the car, as you can see below.


I didn't take many pictures, but here's a few!


Bailey's cake, baked from Woofgang Bakery::



Where's my cake??

?Iz that for meeeez, daddy?


And the doggie bags for the guests::


Ok, so, we probably didn't need two pics of the bags, but how cute are the two dogs kissing in the background?


Okie, that's it for tonight..hope you enjoyed my cheesy little post about a day at the doggy park :)


No comments:

Post a Comment